Tuesday, March 3, 2009

solace, sorta

"p.s.

super creepy ladies at applebees. i was scared to look closely and maybe find out that one of these creepy ladies had been speaking about me and that I might know one of these creeps. even not knowing them I remain daunted and creeped-out.

p.p.s. so it really is the voices in your head. or the appropriation of voices. of the selective tune-in to voices at franchised eateries that fit into your mind in a certain way like a key can fit into the keyhole even though it's the wrong key an it won't actually unlock the mechanism.

p.p.s. thank goodness yesterday is over. cinematic as it was. (favorite scene: finding you like you were, on the stoop). I always like being in a scene in a film, problem is in real life there is no, "Cut!" or time dissolve to a cafe three weeks later when the character is more resolved...in real life you have to bare those three weeks. No cuts."

No comments: